SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   73,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
Canvas & Cream  Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Where did you live before you came to SE23?
Cellar Door

19-09-2013 04:48 PM

That is a beautiful posting, Triangle. I’ve already read it a few times. Thank you.

I wish that you could wave a wand so that I could see Forest Hill back in the 50’s. Although, I feel that a bit of your magic may have been done by alluding that Sevenoaks reminds you of Forest Hill in the 50’s.

I have not been down to Sevenoaks much this year. I love Knole and Ightham Mote and walking the leafy streets of Sevenoaks. So, I’ll pack my trusty National Trust card, saddle up my bicycle and head down to the Garden of England tomorrow.

Sevenoaks is so peaceful. I feel that you have chosen wisely with your home from home.

Thank you again, Triangle.

mcbain23 wrote:
…and I'd say to those looking for a decent pub, do check out the Blythe Hill Tavern, nice ales and has the footie on too.

I could not agree with you more, mcbain23.

Named best in South East London by CAMRA in 2012 and well deserved. I think I’ll land there tomorrow after my cycle to Sevenoaks to wet my whistle.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Where did you live before you came to SE23? - Cellar Door - 19-09-2013 04:48 PM