SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   73,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
Canvas & Cream  Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Calling all mums and dads to be
Jane2

26-03-2008 03:15 PM

Hi everyone, just wanted to say hello as we are expecting our second baby in August (we already have a toddler).

Your Honor Oak meet-up sounded really nice! Sorry we missed it. My husband is often complaining about how I always meet up with other local mums but he never gets to meet any other local dads.

I'm also the Rep for Forest Hill NCT so you might have seen me post on other threads. I have a lot of expectant and new mums in touch with me, so I've been telling them to check out this forum!

Also I would be interested to hear how you get on with the yahoo group. I've been wondering whether I should set a yahoo group up for Forest Hill NCT as I get loads of enquiries from members asking me all sorts of Forest Hill baby-related questions, and I have often thought that some sort of email group might be a good way for them all to communicate with each other without having to go through me.

Anyway looking forward to reading all the developments on here! Seems like the residents of Forest Hill have been very busy lately....

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Calling all Mums (and Dads) to be! - ruthb - 04-03-2008, 11:46 AM
RE: Calling all Mums (and Dads) to be! - Jane2 - 26-03-2008 03:15 PM