SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   73,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
Canvas & Cream  Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Big Issue seller outside Sainsbury's
Scorpion

13-06-2008 09:47 PM

nevermodern - whatever!

Hysteria? - no, far from it - just people who have been affected, or not, voicing their opinions on a PUBLIC forum. This is allowed, and welcomed, usually, because it informs the masses.
That is why Forums exist.
People giving feedback/input/contributions.

Just like you do, but, for sure, I will be by-passing any posts made, that I see, from now on, by you, as I am sure they will not interest me (mostly, posts by you that I have seen, have been to put down or dismiss or ridicule etc. others, with something to say that is obviously not to your liking)

Cacaphony? lol - uh huh

Vitriole? Blink

I am on a public forum and am free (within the rules) to type and respond, as I wish.
I do not use ALL CAPS nor exclamation marks, ALL the time.

Read it again?!
No thanks! - I have already read over many of your posts, before, and I cannot put myself through that again, sorry - and I will, as I said before, by-pass any post with your name on it, as, I am sure I will not be interested in your comments (one-sided and "my comments/thoughts are THE ones everyone should think and agree on", all the time, it seems)
IF I do happen to accidentally read one of your posts, be assured, I will not comment - I have better things to do with my time; NOT all of which is spent, commenting about Big Issue (the annoying ones) sellers.

There ARE many other things that I will comment on, however (the BI people being one of the lesser problematic things YET still important, to myself and others)
YES! there are MANY more - FAR MORE important things going on that deserve time, effort and comment - but please, stop your be-littling of people who happen to comment on things they WISH TO COMMENT UPON.

With regard to perspective - oh, believe me, I have it, which is why, after this last comment to yourself, I won't respond to you OR be drawn into wasting my time over your views/comments or negatism.

Yours sincerely

Sue

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Big Issue seller outside Sainsbury's - Scorpion - 13-06-2008 09:47 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Big Issue seller outside Sainsbury's Herbparis 81 88,474 27-01-2011 11:35 AM
Last Post: Dillwihs